Thursday, September 27, 2007

Some of My Favorite Photos


This is one of my favorite photos that was taken while I was in Europe summer of 2006. This fountain is legendary: It is extremely old - in other words I don't know the exact date of when it was made but the buildings around it were several hundred years old. It is said that if you drink out of the 7 spouts you will get married with in one year of drinking it and when you do get married, you have to come back and walk up the steps on your knees before you die, I don't remember why, lets just say you die. You probably could die of some bacteria from drinking the water from it. Well we all drank out of it...all 7 of them. I did it out of spite. I wanted to prove it wrong. It was just a really funny afternoon, maybe it was one of those: You had to be there things. It is still a great picture though.

2 comments:

Frances said...

awesome pics, but just so you know the subheading... is spelled wrong.... loves! when can i call today?

Frances said...

I thought you were supposed to be a blogger.... in other words, you were supposed to give me something slightly entertaining to read everyday! JK I caught on to your sarcasm..... and thought I'd give it a try, call me when you can, I want to catch up!