Monday, October 8, 2007

The Beveridge Clan



This is my family. Trying to get all of us to sit still for a picture is nearly impossible, in fact you would have more luck making a silk purse out of a sou's ear. But still I love them all. My cute sister-in-law is taking the picture, so you obviously can't see that my brother has good taste. The young couple on the far right are my grandparents, they've been married over 57 years now, good heavens. They littlest ones are my niece, Lexi, and nephew, Max. They are the cutest kids. My brother and Katherine wanted more children and decided they were enough. I agree, in the Beveridge family we've learned that it is quality not quantity (And maybe a good birth control method). We Beveridge children have been known to cause premature gray, just ask my grandpa, they didn't have just for men back when he was thirty. If that doesn't convince you maybe the 9 years between me and Barc will. As far as the short amount of time between Barc and Colt, I'm going with bonus child...we were all bonus children though. I've always known that we were are referred to as baby buzz kill at one point in time.

3 comments:

Frances said...

excise me miss thang... What is on your left ring FINGER????? CALL ME!!!

wireman5 said...

Having "Clan" beside the Beveridge name it appears that you may be of Scots descent. Your blog poped up on my google daily search of the Beveridge surname that I share as well. My great grandfather James Beveridge migrated to the central Pennsylvania area in the late 1800's from Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland and he came from a long line of coal miners who were Serfs or slaves of the various mine owners. I would welcome sharing any information with you or any member of your family in regard to the family history.

Kadee Beveridge said...

My grandfathers name is Robert James Beveridge. I would love to share info with you, My great Grandfather came from Glasgow, same area as Dunfermline. I'm sure we're related some how. Here's my email address
kadeelbeveridge@gmail.com