Monday, June 2, 2008

Graduation

I promise I didn't forget about my blog, I just got a wee bit caught up in things going on. I graduated from the University of Utah on May 2, 2008 in Mass Communication - Public Relations. It was awesome. Honestly, if you ever get a chance to graduate from college, participate in your commencement ceremony and graduation activities. I don't think that it would be real that I am a college graduate if I hadn't. The Nobel Prize winner: Mario Capecchi spoke (I am not sure how to spell his last name). It was one of the best things I have ever done. Now I think I'll move on to a master...in what I am still not sure. I think I'll get some work experience first.
Also graduating isn't all about my accomplishments, rather the help, friendship and guidance from my family, friends and teachers. I couldn't have done it without everyone that helped me when times were rough. So thanks you for your help and especially for your love, you know who you are!

2 comments:

Frances said...

dito

Shan said...

Yay! You graduated! I'm so proud! Someday I'll graduate... Someday. Ha ha